I often say that I believe in karma. This belief can serve you well when you are going through tough times You search for reasons to explain your unfortunate circumstances and karma always provides the answer. I am reaping what I have sown. I'm spending time in purgatory, but if I remain stoic about my well-deserved punishment, I will survive this particular predicament and I will be able to go about my normal life committing sins until karma once again comes knocking. There is nobody on the face of the earth who has worse karma than Donald Trump. In fact, his karma may be more than purgatorial. His karma may condemn him to an eternity in hell. I don't feel sorry for him and nobody in my inner circle feels sorry for him. We always use the word "evil" to denounce him. As he might describe himself when faced with that cowardly countenance in the mirror: "Donald Trump is bad, very, very bad." Yesterday the House impeached him, 232-197. Even Republicans couldn...
We were preoccupied about him because he has the heart of an adventurer. We worried that he might have followed the lead of the great California short story writer Ambrose Bierce and disappeared into Mexico in search of the truth about the cartels. Bierce never survived the Mexican Revolution and we feared the same fate might befall out audacious amigo. He possesses the same bravado as the Texas Rangers John Ford and we have no doubts that he would have ventured into Llano Estacado in search of kidnapped white women captured and brutally and repeatedly raped by Comanches in those days when West Texas was a no-man's land. Nor would we be surprised if his ancestors hadn't ridden under U.S. Major Samuel Heintzelman in pursuit of revolutionary Juan Cortina along the Rio Grande in the early 1860s and chased the iconic military figure back into Mexico but with scores of his patriots lying dead along the sandy river beds in his wake. And we don't know if there is any truth to thi...
Two city bureaucrats were sitting at The Library drinking margaritas when the subject turned to sex. Neither of the gals had fucked in months. A: Out of curiosity, who would you like to screw? Mayor Trey Mendez or County Judge Eddie TreviƱo? B: I don't know. Which one has the bigger dick? A: I don't know. B: Which one is taller? A: I don't know. B: Are they taller than former County Judge Carlos Cascos? A: Good question. B: Are they married? A: Finally! A question I can answer. No. B: As single men, do you think their sheets are stained from sperm and blood? A: I have no idea, but I wish my sheets were stained with sperm rather than blood. B: Do you think they shave their pubics to enhance the size of their cocks? A: I have no idea. Everyone has his or her preference. The last guy I was screwing left me after a few fucks because he liked a thick bush and he said my shaved pussy repulsed him. He said he kept waiting for a moray eel to poke its head out from between my legs a...
Comments
Post a Comment